Sunday, November 2, 2008

Whitches Night Out

This year we had so much fun at gardner village during the whitches night out. We all got in a whitch outfits and went and spent a day shopping and eating with all the girls from my moms side of the family. We spent all day up there we shopped all day and then we went to the show that they have. This year it was a music group from riverton. They put on a little musical halloween skit that was really cute. It was a lot of fun girls I can't wait until next year.

We are by our whitches I had to have a picture by this witch because my mom thinks that all I eat is candy. And hillary and my mom loved the sign that was by this whitch. You can't really see it but is says "you call me a witch like its a bad thing."




I always take pictures of the cute whitches they have displayed throughout. There are so many cute ones you will have to go next year and see for yourself.


The whole whitch gang.


2 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

Kamille. That looks like you guys had so much fun. That's great how close you are with your sister's. I'm the same way with mine. I love your outfit too. That's totally something I would have worn!

The Blohms said...

I absolutly love your witch outfit! It so cute and that looks like so much fun. :)