Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday

So the first week of Nov. is a busy week for birthdays. Jeff's birthday is on the 2nd. His Dad's(danny) is on the 3rd and mine is on the 6th. This year it was hard for me to decide what to get Jeff for his birthday. I usually have a list of things that I could get him for his b-day and christmas, but this year I was a little stumped. I decided that he has been working hard and he always want a back massage and since I'm not the best at giving massages. I thought he would like to have a massage from a professional. So I set up an app for him to get a massage. He said that he loved it and I hope that he did. I also made him breakfast in bed. We seem to eat out a lot during this week too. Witch is ok but it would be nice to spread it out. I think I gained a few lbs. from eating so well. We went out on the 3rd to La Casita for his dads birthday. Sadly Jeff had to leave out of town the day of my birthday for work so we celebrated the night before. We went out to dinner with Lisa, Grandma Petty, Bryce and Candice. It was delicious!!! And Jeff gave me my present. It ws so so so cute how it was wraped. He is so cute and thoughtful. It was a I trip. I love it because now I can finaly listen to the music on my I pod. On my birthday Jeff woke up so early to make me breakfast before work, I don't know how he did it. But I feel loved. That night I went out with my parents and little brother to carabas for dinner. It was so yummy if you haven't ever eaten there, I reccomend it. Sad to say we are getting old but it happens so we just have to enjoy it. And we did.




No comments: