Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged...and I followed through and did it this time

I've been tagged...I haven't played these games yets so hopefully I did it right.
What's your husband's name? Jeffery Ryan Topham
How long have you guys been married?4months 29days
How long did you date? We have dated off and on since 10th grade. 4 steady yrs. before we got married.
How old is he? 22 will be 23 in 4 days
Who eats more sweets? definately me
Who said "I love you" first? I'm not for sure but probably me I was in love with him since 10th grade but he needed to be convinced.
Who is taller? Jeff
Who is the better singer? Well both of us are the nominees for the in the shower music awards. Ha ha niether us us can sing but we both still try!!!
Who does the laundry?ah lets see ME
Who pays the bills? ah well we both do i guess. I just pay the small ones is all but they still are bills.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeff
Who mows the lawn? We both do.
Who cooks dinner? Sometimes wenys does maybe arby's you know whoever isn't to busy.
Who drives? Jeff.
Who's the first to admit they are wrong? Umm...I don't know really. Probably Jeff.
Who kissed who first? I think it was a mutual kiss.
Who asked out who first?This is sad but niether of us remember. Ha Jeff said it was probably him. But i'm thinking it was me.
Who wears the pants? We share the pants.

I now tag...Nicole, Stasha, Hillary, Amanda, Amber.

No comments: