Thursday, November 13, 2008

And Now...

ok so I not only have birds, but now... I walked out of my house on Wed. night and there sat a bunny by my garbage can. I don't know why all of these random animals are showing up at my house. If they were coming in twos I may be worried that I am getting some kind of sign form god. Ha ha J/k. But for reals I don't get it. Jeff really likes the bunny he thinks that it's cool that we have a little pet. It wont let us touch it though it hops away from us. Jeff is feeding it to so it is never going ot go away. I kinda feel bad though it has to sit out on the cold ground all night.



1 comment:

Melissa & DJ said...

I hope you weren't screaming for this one!:)
Can you send me the copies of the pics you took with Kenzie at the show? I'd love to have copies, just send it to my email.