Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's a.......

BOY!!!!!
Jeff and I went to our ultrasound. Wow what an amazing thing to experince. We found out that our little buddle of joy is growing and developing, and also that it is a boy. Jeff and I are so excited. We went that day and picked out his first outfit. Of coarse it is a little baseball sleeper. I am sure there are plenty more where that one came from. I have felt the baby move and it is such a great feeling of joy and excitment. I can't wait until Jeff will get to feel him kicking around. Jeff has been such an amazing husband through the pregnancy. He is always there and very suportive. I don't know if it would be possible w/out him. We are very excited for march to come, and for little Easton to join our family.

4 comments:

Jay and Ang said...

YAY! That is so exciting! You will be such a great mom!

Unknown said...

that is so great, boys are the best i think im sort of one sided righ now, but you will have tons of fun.

Topham Family said...

We are way excited! Jaxon and Easton are going to be in a lot of trouble I have a feeling! :)

Spencer and Stasha said...

I can't wait for little Easton to get here either. I am glad things are going well sending lots of love and I want to fill him move too.