Saturday, June 6, 2009

1 year anniversary

Jeff and I have been married for one whole year and it flew by. I can't even believe that it has already been a year. Jeff has been an amazing husband. He is always there for me and is my best friend. I am ready to enjoy many more years with him. For our anniversary we went to moab. We had such a good time. We went to arches national park. It was so fun to get out enjoy the outdoors with just the two of us. There was so much to see and the park was beautiful.








3 comments:

Topham Family said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm jealous you guys got to go hiking and see all the cool arches and different things. Good job on the year, it flies by huh!! :)

Jennifer Sciore said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are so cute together and we just love you guys!!

Jay and Ang said...

Yay! Happy ! 1 Year Anniversary. Glad you two had a great time in Southern Utah! You can never go wrong when you head that way!!!