Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Tree.

OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS TREE!!!! So for those of you who don't know. This is mine and Jeff's first christmas together, which is pretty excitting. Well we went out to look for a christmas tree and they are really expensive who whould have known. Well my mom told us to wait until the end of the year and buy one when they are all clearanced so we thought that would be a great idea, but....we didn't know what to do for this year. My sister Stasha has two trees and she let us barrow hers. We had fun putting it up and, I think that it turned out pretty cute. I did a black, red and silver tree. It is really cute and it isn't very photogenic I couldn't get a picture that would do justice for how cute it really is so if you would like to come see it in real life then come on over.

fluffing out the branches!

Decorating it!


TADA! It is really pretty and like I said looks a lot better in real life. It is very sparkling, and Jeff describes it as "wild"




4 comments:

The Blohms said...

It is so cute! I love the colors. So fun. My christmas tree is decorated with homemade ornaments becuase glass ones are'nt safe with a 2 yr old:) I love christmas time.

Topham Family said...

Your try is way cute!!! It does look really good in person!!! But the picture doesn't look too bad either. Good job!

Jay and Ang said...

Pretty tree! Looks like you guys are really enjoying all the fun little things to do together as a married couple. It's so much fun isn't it? And I must say..I LOVE the picture you have up on top of your page. Where are you guys snow shoeing at?

Jay and Ang said...

I wish we were down for the winter. Unfortunately we won't be back home at all until I move home in April and Jay in June or July. If we were home right now, we would be snowboarding and snow shoeing. We LOVE Bryce Canyon. We went there for our Wedding Ann. one year. It's beautiful. And we also always talked about going snowshoeing down there too..just never got the chance too. For sure if we're in Utah next winter, we're totally going!

Let's see some Christmas pictures! :)