Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall Time




I Love the fall time. I only wish that it would last longer. Because I don't like the fact that winter comes so fast after it. Things I love about fall: I love the leaves chaning colors. I love to drive up in the mountains and look at all the beautiful scenery. I love the nice crisp to the air in the mornings, its just refreshing. Halloween, it's my favorite holliday. Mine and Jeff's birthdays. Wearing jackets,Caramel Apples, and Eating soup.




I took this picture up payson canyon. Jeff likes the fall because it means it is time to go hunting. I don't so much like that part because then I'm left home alone. But this year he let me go with him. I was excitted. You know how when you are little kid, and your older siblings let you hang out with them and you feel so cool. I felt like that when he asked if I wanted to go. Funny I know, but for some reason I did. And I almost blew my chance because he said to me when we were getting ready to go. Just go put on as much camo that you have. I said well I only have much just my pants and my hat, but they are different camo and they don't match. So I will only be able to wear one or the other. He just started to laugh at me and he said, "babe I don't think that they deer will notice if you match." So I put it all on unmatcing, and off we went. It was a lot of fun though He didn't shoot one but his friend Bryce did and that was my first time I have seen a deer be killed. Kinda sad, but interesting. I don't know how they can ever find them. I can't see them when they are in the trees. I mainly just went and enjoyed the outdoors. I wasn't any help with the hunt.

4 comments:

Spencer and Stasha said...

That's my sister she has to match! I loved it made Spencer and I laugh pretty hard and Spencer said it's better if your camo doesn't match. I am glad you had a good time.

Topham Family said...

Sounds like you had a good time...that's a cute picture too!

Melissa & DJ said...

I have been with DJ hunting a few times, kind a glad he didn't shoot anything with me there. Hope he gets his bcuk this year with his dad and brother. You are funny with the camo thing. Too cute!

Steph said...

That sounds like you had fun!!!